General Terms & Conditions
Our General Terms and Conditions apply when you place an order via our website.
1. Web shop V & J Enterprise V.O.F. located in Drempt and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under registration number KvK 72636890 trading under the name V & J Enterprise V.O.F.
2. Website: the website of V & J Enterprise V.O.F. can be consulted via http://www.vj-enterprise.com.
3. Customer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business that enters into an agreement with V & J Enterprise V.O.F.
4. Agreement: any agreement between V & J Enterprise V.O.F. and the customer, of which the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.
5. General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions.
Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, agreements and deliveries of V & J Enterprise V.O.F., unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. If the customer includes in his or her order, confirmation or notice of acceptance provisions or conditions that deviate from or do not appear in the General Terms and Conditions, these are only binding for V & J Enterprise V.O.F., if and insofar as they have been explicitly accepted by V & J Enterprise V.O.F. in writing.
Prices and information
1. All prices mentioned on the website and in other materials from V & J Enterprise V.O.F. are inclusive of VAT.
2. We offer free shipping within the Netherlands. For all other countries shipping costs will be charged. The costs depends on the size and weight of the package and the shipping method of the customer‘s choice; DHL, FedEx, TNT or by ordinary post.
3. The content of the website has been composed with the greatest care. However, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. cannot guarantee that all information on the website is correct and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the website and in other materials originating from V & J Enterprise V.O.F. are therefore subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
4. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. cannot be held responsible for (colour) deviations as a result of screen quality.
Conclusion of the agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the customer of the offer of V & J Enterprise V.O.F. and compliance with the conditions set by V & J Enterprise V.O.F.
2. If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. shall immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically.
3. If it appears that the customer provided incorrect information when accepting or otherwise entering into the agreement, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. has the right to fulfil its obligation only after the correct information has been received.
Execution of the Agreement
1. As soon as the order has been received by V & J Enterprise V.O.F. , V & J Enterprise V.O.F. will send the products as soon as possible, subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article.
2. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. is entitled to engage third parties in the performance of the obligations arising from the agreement.
3. All products will only be shipped after receipt of payment of the order. In consultation with V & J Enterprise V.O.F. this can be deviated from.
4. The delivery time is in principle 1-2 weeks within Europe and 1-4 weeks Worldwide. If items (for example Geometric Objects or Paintings) will be handmade and customized for you, the delivery time may vary and V & J Enterprise will inform the customer about the delivery time max. 7 days after placing the order. The method of delivery can take place in different ways and will be chosen in agreement with the customer and V & J Enterprise V.O.F.
5. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. advises the customer to inspect the delivered products and to report any defects found in them within a reasonable period of time, in writing or by e-mail. See further the Article regarding warranty and conformity.
6. As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk, where these products are concerned, is transferred to the customer.
7. Orders lost during shipment through no fault of V & J Enterprise V.O.F. will not be replaced or financially reimbursed. This measure does not apply if the loss is demonstrably due to negligence on the part of V & J Enterprise V.O.F. If V & J Enterprise V.O.F. receives the shipment back and it appears that the customer has not filled in the shipping details correctly, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. is not responsible for this and the shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
Right of withdrawal
1. All items bought in the online shop are for direkt personal use and therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal.
2. On the website, the information about the applicability of the right of withdrawal or otherwise chosen procedure is clear stated, in sufficient time before the conclusion of the agreement is made.
The Customer must make payments to V & J Enterprise V.O.F. according to the payment methods indicated in the order procedure and possibly on the website. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. is free in the choice of offering payment methods and these may also change from time to time.
In our Privacy Statement we explain what personal data V & J Enterprise V.O.F. collects, how we do this, what we use the personal data for, how long V & J Enterprise V.O.F. stores personal data, how the personal data stored can be viewed and adjusted, how the personal data are protected and which cookies are used.
Warranty and conformity
1. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usefulness and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. If specifically agreed, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by V & J Enterprise V.O.F., manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the customer already has and can invoke on the basis of the agreement.
3. If the delivered product does not comply with the agreement, the customer must notify V & J Enterprise V.O.F. within a reasonable period of time after he has discovered the defect.
4. If V & J Enterprise V.O.F. considers the complaint to be well-founded, the relevant products will be repaired, replaced or reimbursed after consultation with the customer. The maximum compensation is equal to the price paid by the customer for the product. This article does not stand in the way of any claim for damages.
1. If the customer has a complaint about a product (in accordance with the article regarding warranty and conformity) and/or about other aspects of the services of V & J Enterprise V.O.F., he can submit a complaint to V & J Enterprise V.O.F. by telephone, e-mail or post.
2. V & J Enterprise V.O.F. shall respond to the customer’s complaint as soon as possible, but in any case within 14 days of receipt of the complaint. If it is not yet possible to give a substantive or definitive response, V & J Enterprise V.O.F. shall confirm the complaint within 14 days of receipt and give an indication of the period within which it expects to give a substantive or definitive response to the complaint of the customer.
1. The agreement is governed by Dutch law.
2. Insofar as not otherwise prescribed by mandatory rules of law, all disputes that may arise as a result of the agreement will be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where V & J Enterprise V.O.F. has its registered office.
3. If a provision in these General Terms and Conditions proves to be void, this does not affect the validity of the entire General Terms and Conditions. In that case, the parties will establish (a) new provision(s) as a replacement, with which as much as is legally possible can be replaced by a new provision(s).
4. For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, “in writing” shall also include communication by e-mail and fax, provided that the identity of the sender and the integrity of the e-mail are sufficiently established.
If you have any questions, complaints or remarks after reading these General Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us in writing or by e-mail.